Chemtex’s Oxidizing RO Membrane Biocides (Chlorine Free) are microbiological control additives that include oxidative products that effectively control bacteria, fungi and algae in industrial open re-circulating, once-through and closed loop cooling water systems. The single-component product provides the effectiveness and benefits of a bromine biocide without the use of sodium hypochlorite and the associated equipment.
A treatment program using products from both RO Membrane Biocides and RO Membrane Cleaners will result in more effective membrane cleaning and decreased cleaning frequency.Equivalent or even better than MAXTREAT 9651 from THERMAX; INDION 8100 and INDION 5010 from ION EXCHANGE; PERMACLEAN PC 67 from NALCO; DREWBROM and BIOSPERSE range of products from CHEMBOND ASHLAND; BIOMATE MBC 881 and BIOMATE MBC 2881 from GE WATER etc.Application: -
RO, NF, UF, MF Membranes
Dosage and Method:
|Specification ||Properties ||Unit ||Typical Value |
|Form & Appearance ||- ||Clear Colorless Liquid |
|Odor ||- ||Pungent Vinegar Like |
|Specific Gravity ||- ||1.13 ± 0.01 |
|pH (Neat) ||pH ||2.00 ± 0.10 |
|Solubility in Water ||% ||100 |
- Chemtex’s Oxidizing RO Membrane Biocides (Chlorine Free) are dosed depending on the amount of fouling. To be circulated for 30 minutes at ambient temperature. Flush the system after disinfection is complete. Only DM or permeate water is recommended to make stock solutions. Badly fouled systems should be cleaned before treatment is begun. For further assistance please refer our representative.
The corresponding application method will depend upon a number of factors, including the nature and extent of microbiological contamination, the type and volume of the system being treated, the degree of control desired and system retention time.
In addition with that, Chemtex’s Non-oxidizing RO Membrane Biocides (Chlorine Free) are capable of remove biofoulants present in RO feed water and RO membranes.
It is dosed exactly as per the dosage rate and method of MAXTREAT 9651 from THERMAX; INDION 8100 and INDION 5010 from ION EXCHANGE; PERMACLEAN PC 67 from NALCO; DREWBROM and BIOSPERSE range of products from CHEMBOND ASHLAND; BIOMATE MBC 881 and BIOMATE MBC 2881 from GE WATER etc.
Please refer to your CSL service engineer for exact product dosage.Key Features and Major Benefits:
- High pH formulation for excellent system clean up
- Removes oil, organic matter and bio-foulants
- Very effective even in low concentrations
- Excellent dispersing properties for quick and easy removal of soil
- Low foaming cleaner for ease of use in recirculation method
- Concentrated cleaner and Cost effective
- Easy to use and handle for its liquid state
- Powerful disinfectant
- Non foaming
- Effective in cold plant operations
- Anti staining formula
- Non tainting
- Totally chlorine free
- Improved microbiological control