Chemtex’s RO Flocculants (Anionic Polyelectrolyte) comprise a family of proprietary products, including anionic emulsions and dry poly acrylamides, which can be used wherever liquid/solids separation is needed in industrial RO applications. To meet the demands of various treatment applications, such as clarification and sludge dewatering, Chemtex’s RO Flocculants (Anionic Polyelectrolyte) are available.
Floculants from Chemtex can increase pre-filtration efficiency and productivity in membrane systems for RO feed water.
- Improve liquids/solids separation
- Are compatible with all RO and thin-film composite membranes
- Assure consistent SDI feed water specifications set by membrane manufacturers
- Increase resistance to filter breakthrough compared to metal coagulants
- Provide better color removal than organic polymers
- Are effective over a broad pH range
- Minimize flushing time and backwash waste
- Reduce treatment costs
It is a highly effective quaternary polymer compound which is used for solid particles removal in textile, paper and dyeing industries and turbid liquid from other industries.Equivalent or even better than MAXFLOC A 106, MAXFLOC A 107, MAXFLOC A 108, MAXFLOC A 115 and MAXFLOC 301 from THERMAX; PERMAFLOC PC 306, PERMAFLOC PC 306 T and PERMAFLOC PC 603 T from NALCO; DREWFLOC range of products from CHEMBOND ASHLAND; SOILSEP range of products from GE WATER etc.Application: -
Water Treatment, Waste water treatment, effluent water treatment, RO water pre-treatment
Dosage and Method:
|Specification ||Properties ||Unit ||Typical Value |
|Form & Appearance ||- ||Powder/Liquid |
|Viscosity ||mPa.s ||Product Specific |
|Specific Gravity ||- ||Product Specific |
|pH ||pH ||Product Specific |
|Solid Content ||% ||Product Specific |
|Charge ||- ||Anionic |
|Solubility in Water ||% ||100 |
- Chemtex’s RO Floculants (Cationic Polyelectrolyte) are dosed during water preatment for solid/liquid separation before the water gets introduced to softener/reverse osmosis system. Flocculating chemical / flocculant is dosed by diluting it with 10 - 40 times with water and then dosed into the waste water directly, after being mixed several minutes, waste is precipitated or air - floated and the water becomes clear.
It is dosed exactly as per the dosage rate and method of MAXFLOC A 106, MAXFLOC A 107, MAXFLOC A 108, MAXFLOC A 115 and MAXFLOC 301 from THERMAX; PERMAFLOC PC 306, PERMAFLOC PC 306 T and PERMAFLOC PC 603 T from NALCO; DREWFLOC range of products from CHEMBOND ASHLAND; SOILSEP range of products from GE WATER etc.
Please refer to your CSL service engineer for exact product dosage.
Key Features and Major Benefits:-
- Improved clarification
- Improved color removal
- Minimizes sludge volume